The Once and Future King Book 3, Chapter 24
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Book 3, Chapter 24
- Lancelot wants to know all the news and recent gossip he's missed from Camelot, so he demands that Degalis and Ector give him a rundown on the stuff he's missed.
- They tell him to go back to Camelot and find out for himself. Plus did he really think he could beat 500 knights at a tourney and have people not realize he's Lancelot?
- Lancelot insists to Elaine that he's not going to leave, and that if he does leave, he'll come back.
- Who's he fooling? When Uncle Dap shows up with Lance's armor, and a new helmet mantle that has been embroidered by the Queen, he leaves and doesn't look back.
- Well, he at least leaves her with all of his money, so that's something, right?