The Once and Future King Book 3, Chapter 37
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Book 3, Chapter 37
- Since the tournament isn't for another two weeks or so, Sir Bors takes off. That totally makes sense.
- On the day of the tournament, who shows up to defend Guenever? Why, Lancelot, of course.
- Once again, Lancelot is disguised, though.
- Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Lancelot wins (like we thought anything else would happen), although he gets wounded pretty badly by Mador.
- He agrees to grant Sir Mador mercy, but only on the condition that nothing at all about the Queen's involvement be written on Sir Patrick's gravestone. This is kind of weird.
- Then, he removes his helmet and reveals to everyone that he is, indeed, Lancelot.