The Once and Future King Book 3, Chapter 40
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Book 3, Chapter 40
- When Lancelot returns to Camelot, Guenever picks lots of fights with him because she's still angry about the Elaine situation.
- She starts to get the crazy eyes, and behaves more erratically.
- Turns out, Lancelot had explained the situation to Elaine, and she didn't take it very well. In fact, she killed herself.
- Elaine's death-barge shows up in Camelot, and everyone goes down to check it out.
- Guenever wants to know why Lancelot was not nicer to Elaine. What the… ?