Orange Is the New Black Chapter 15
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Some Kinda Way
- A CO with PTSD goes nuts, tearing the dorm apart and scaring everyone. They never see him again.
- To make things worse, Piper gets news that her grandmother is ill, so even though she doesn't think she'll get furlough, she applies for it.
- Being stuck in prison while her grandmother is dying is hard for her, and she's totally feeling "some kind of way" (15.24).
- Translation: She feels terrible.
- Piper tries prayer, talking, running a half marathon around the track, anything to get her mind off things—heck, she even scares another inmate who is annoying her.
- There is some good news: Little Janet gets immediate release and goes home.
- However, Piper gets caught out of bounds in A Dorm and gets ten extra hours of duty.
- It works to help keep her mind off things, at least.
- The day after Thanksgiving, while everyone is out shopping like an idiot, Piper's grandmother dies.
- She tell us that a year later, she got a letter from Rosemarie, who found a couple pictures of Piper's grandmother that she'd left in prison and wanted to return them to her. How sweet.
Orange Is the New Black Chapter 15 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.