Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The workers are chatting about the local paper again: Harris died, but his death is being ruled an accident.
- Of course, there's also an article about the coroner being in the Pembertons' pocket, so the workers know something went south between the two business partners.
- Word on the street is that Harris took a fall down the stairs, but we're thinking it's more likely he was pushed.
- The workers think Webb might be next and we think the workers might be onto something.
- One of them reads a passage from the Bible about loving thy neighbor—too bad not everyone lives by these rules.
- Serena and Pemberton talk about what happened with Harris, too.
- She thinks this was a good lesson for them. Other people can make them vulnerable, and they shouldn't rely on them; it should always be just the two of them.
- Serena leaves late that night with Galloway and doesn't tell Pemberton where she's going.
- As she leaves, Pemberton notices that she has a knife in her hand. He tries to put the situation out of his mind… Plausible deniability, right?
- He gets drunk waiting for her to come home.
More on Serena