Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Over in Seattle, Rachel rushes through the busy streets with Jacob in tow.
- She's still getting used to city life but at least she has Mt. Rainier to look at.
- Since she's moved here, she's gotten a job as a dish washer in a café owned by a guy named Mr. Bjorkland.
- He's nice to her and appreciates how hard she works; as she works, Jacob sleeps in the back.
- She remembers calling the number that McDowell gave her and reaching someone who told her that he was dead.
- Rachel is still upset about this but she knows she has to go on living for her son. Who else will protect him?
More on Serena