Advertisement - Guide continues below
- On the last day of work, the men cut down the final tree and reminisce about the good old days.
- McIntyre has started coming back around now that he's feeling better, which makes the conversation even sweeter.
- The men talk about what a great man Sheriff McDowell was, never taking bribes and always following the law. Well, until that whole arsonist thing… but who's counting.
- Everyone feels a little guilty working for a man and woman they know are corrupt, and they blame themselves a little bit for all the deaths.
- Still, they had to feed their families. What else could they do?
- They ask McIntyre what he thinks and he sums it up by talking about—wait for it—the end times. He says this must be what they feel like.
More on Serena