Sam – 41°F
- Sam has a dream... a dream of the first time he killed something.
- There was a man with property near Beck's house, Mr. Dario. He had some pretty vicious dogs.
- Afraid he might have to defend himself against them, Sam asks Beck to teach him how to fight.
- Sam watches videos of dog fights and practices on giant hunks of meat. It's like Rocky if Sylvester Stallone was a wolf.
- One day, Sam's worst fear comes true: the dogs attack another wolf, Paul.
- Even though Sam is human, he attacks the dogs and manages to subdue them until Beck arrives with a gun, and shoots them.
- As Paul recovers, Sam wonders, Who Let The Dogs Out? (We'd rather wrestle wolves bare-handed than ever listen to this song again.)
- He sees Shelby, her hands black and powdery as though she disabled the electric fence that held Mr. Dario's dogs in. He knows Shelby let the dogs out.