Grace – 49°F
- Watching a bad movie, Sam asks Grace if she minds that her parents are “silly, selfish people” (34.23).
- Grace gets upset, but she deflects attention away from her emotions by changing the subject to Sam's pack.
- They talk about the pack for a bit, when Grace's silly, selfish parents come home. Grace decides it's time for Sam to meet them.
- He meets them, and it goes off without a hitch! He actually likes Grace's mom.
- Now that they're all one big happy family, Grace wonders why Sam has to change but she doesn't.