Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Get your fancy swag on, because General Matsika and his wife are taking Ear, Eye, and Arm to dinner at the Mile-High MacIlwaine.
- It's a super tall building (a mile, we might say) with an extravagant restaurant at the top.
- Usually the detectives can't afford anything like this, so they are excited to be treated.
- The Matsikas' limo driver picks them up at home and takes the detectives to the restaurant.
- In the lobby, they look at all of the animals beneath the glass of the building. It was built on top of a lake, and they can see a crocodile and hippos grazing below.
- When it comes time to go up to the restaurant, Eye gets a little queasy—he hates heights with a vengeance, and the elevator is made of glass. Ick.
- By the time he makes it to the top, General Matsika and his wife have arrived.
- They booked out the whole Starlight Room so the detectives will have it to themselves.
- Everyone chats and eats a delicious dinner. Arm notices that the General studies their every move and asks them questions about their lives mixed in with the small talk.
- Just as they are getting up to leave, the Gondwannan Ambassador arrives, wanting to eat at the restaurant.
- The General insists he be allowed to even though the place was closed for the night. As Arm leaves, he notices a dark cloud coming over the restaurant and assumes the ambassador guy is bad news.
- When they all get back to the Matsikas' place, the General takes Arm aside and tells him that he knows where the children are.
More on The Ear, the Eye, the Arm