The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things Chapter 11
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Email from Shannon: she's made new friends named Hunter and Sabrina.
- Hunter has aquamarine hair; Sabrina has a tattoo.
- In other words—at least in Virginia's mind—they're way cooler than she is, which means Shannon will probably forget about her.
- But hey, there's a bright spot: Virginia's mom offers to take her out to dinner, just the two of them.
- Which is, of course, a major first.
- They go to Citrus, a Mexican-Japanese fusion restaurant.
- Normally Virginia orders the cheesy fajita platter, but her mom's watching over her tonight, and she wants to make her mom proud, so mango sushi it is.