The Fountainhead Part 1, Chapter 7
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 1, Chapter 7
- Feeling generous, or more manipulative than usual, Keating gets Francon to hire Roark as a draftsman.
- He reluctantly takes the job since he needs food. Yeah, that's a pretty good reason to take a job.
- Keating enjoys bossing Roark around by day and then has Roark help out with designs by night.
- Roark enjoys visiting building sites.
- At one site he befriends a tough electrician named Mike, because he's a bro's bro like that.