Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 1, Chapter 8
- Keating goes to Washington to oversee some work with a new museum.
- Francon calls Roark in and offers him the chance to design a building since Keating is gone.
- The building is going to be a spin-off of Cameron's famous Dana Building but in Greek Classical style.
- Roark narrowly avoids puking with disdain at the idea and refuses to do it.
- Francon is shocked that someone would refuse him and fires Roark.
- Roark, as usual, is too cool to care.
More on The Fountainhead