Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 4, Chapter 20
- Eighteen months have passed.
- Dominique visits Roark at the construction site of the Wynand building, which is going to be super tall and super fabulous.
- They are now married and are very happy.
- She goes up the elevator and passes above everything in the city: banks, churches, businesses, etc. It's the world's most symbolic elevator ride.
- Roark is at the top of the building waving to her. He's king of the world.
More on The Fountainhead