The Girl on the Train Chapter 25
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Tom brings Rachel to the lake.
- Because Rachel thinks there might be the possibility of reconciliation, she gets all gussied up for the meeting.
- Tom tells Rachel to stay away from Scott—Anna heard Scott and Megan fight a lot, and Tom worries he might be dangerous. He's still the prime suspect in Megan's disappearance, after all.
- He also offers to give Rachel some money.
- She promises to stay away from Scott, but she doesn't take his money.
- Rachel has a bad dream that night, and the next day she goes to therapy.
- She asks Dr. Abdic about hypnotherapy, but he won't do it and doesn't recommend it.
- During non-hypno therapy, Rachel talks about a time she got so drunk she tried to whack Tom with a golf club.
- At least, that's what Tom said happened—Rachel blacked out and didn't remember even doing it.
- That night, Rachel thinks more about what happened in the underpass.
- She remembers watching Anna getting into Tom's car, but Anna was supposed to be at home (because Anna told the police she saw Rachel that night).
- Rachel considers knocking on Tom and Anna's door to talk to them again, but she reconsiders and heads home.
The Girl on the Train Chapter 25 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.