The Kill Order Chapter 13
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Lana is quick to shout out orders: everyone, get out.
- Misty agrees, and tells everyone to do what Lana says.
- The Toad has a tough time leaving; apparently Misty is his closest friend.
- They give Misty an hour, hoping that she might improve. But when they return, she's about the same.
- Everyone decides to ask Misty what she wants them to do; despite them all wanting to leave, they figure they should let the sick person at least have a say.
- Misty agrees that they need to go because she's a goner.
- She then starts screaming like Darnell did, yelling for them all to leave.
- Everyone leaves but the Toad. He refuses to leave his best friend.
- Lana tells him to catch up if he changes his mind, then they walk away. As they're walking away, they can hear faint singing. Misty has snapped.