The Kill Order Chapter 14
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- About three miles into their trek they had to stop because of darkness. Then, Mark dreams.
- In his memory dream, a younger Mark assumes that terrorists set off an explosion somehow; also, someone's following him and Trina.
- Violence has also broken out—theft, harassment, and worse things.
- They keep running, but they can't shake the man who's on their tail.
- Finally they find a small room in the subway to hide in. Unfortunately, they hear footsteps and a light turns on to Mark's right.
- Three very dangerous men appear, and they inform Trina and Mark that they don't take kindly to visitors.
- After Trina refuses to give the men a can of food she found, they all take out knives. Ruh roh.
- All of a sudden a random scuffle happens right before Mark's eyes, and people are being punched and kicked from all directions.
- Finally, a flashlight gets tossed to the floor and illuminates the boots of a large man—the same person who has been following Trina and Mark.
- It's Alec, and he tells them they have bigger problems than just random thieves.