The Kill Order Chapter 16
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Mark yells for Alec and Lana to wake up; like soldiers, they both spring up.
- The Toad starts blaming them all for leaving him, then he whimpers in pain.
- Mark convinces the Toad to sit down and tell them what happened. It seems like the Toad gains a tad bit of sanity for the time being.
- The Toad then reveals his tragic story: he tells them how he cared for Misty, hugging her and kissing her like a baby. Then he says "we" put her out of her misery.
- "We" meaning him and the things in his head.
- All right, so yeah. He's bonkers.
- Alec takes him by the shirt and drags him into the woods, the Toad screaming the whole time.
- Then his screaming stops.
- Hmm, an ex-soldier and a crazy dying kid go into the woods. Wonder what happened…
- When Alec comes back, he dryly says he did what he had to, and then goes to wash his hands.