The Kill Order Chapter 24
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Mark finally stops struggling when someone bops him the face.
- Mark pleads with everyone, asking them what they're doing. All Mark and Alec wanted to know was what is going on.
- But the woman doesn't seem too happy; she's mad that Mark asked about Deedee.
- Alec then bursts into action out of nowhere. He gets away from a few people and knocks some over, but he doesn't get too far. Pretty soon he's seized again and beaten pretty badly.
- Mark tries to negotiate more, saying Deedee is fine. But the people won't budge—the woman says Deedee brought evil upon them all.
- Boom. Mark gets a boot to the face.
- Boom, another one.
- Mark and Alec get utterly pounded at this point. But then someone says stop.
- The men beating Alec and Mark stop, and they step aside to reveal the man who made them stop.
- It's a man who has no hair and no ears.
- You know, the dude Deedee warned them about.