The Kill Order Chapter 40
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- When Alec finds his flashlight, he puts it on and reveals the Berg nestled inside the room. Jackpot.
- They run over to the hatch door, only to hear the struggling outside of the door vanish. At first Mark thinks this is a good sign, but then he realizes it's just that the people are up to no good.
- Alec gets the hatch door open; they walk inside, and they find three workpads.
- Just as Mark is taking a look at one, he's thrown to the side and the workpad falls.
- One of Bruce's people most likely pushed a button somewhere, opening the landing pad… which then causes the central chamber to rotate open.