The Kill Order Chapter 41
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The plan: Alec needs to close the hatch, but also get the Berg up in the air. Thankfully, he used to be a pilot.
- Unfortunately, Mark can hear voices getting closer; that means he'll probably have to fight them off so that Alec can do his thing.
- Two people jump onto the Berg's ramp; a man and a woman.
- It dawns on Mark that these two people were the Berg's pilots.
- The pilots call him a spy, and an uncontrollable rage overcomes Mark. He doesn't understand it, but something clicks inside of him, telling him these two people will not make it on board.
- Mark approaches the woman and kicks her, sending her flying backwards. Then he grabs the man, and says, "Your turn" (41.18).