The Kill Order Chapter 52
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The woman starts fighting Mark; clawing at his eyes and scratching at his face.
- But Mark starts to have another episode; an extreme amount of rage overcomes him and he pushes her off with incredible strength. Then he kicks her in the face.
- As she sits on the ground whimpering, Alec tells Mark to let her be. They should save their ammo for bigger game.
- But Mark feels nothing at this point—he points the gun at her and zaps her into thin air.
- Alec waits for Mark at the next house and doesn't say a word.
- Mark's gone a tad bit cuckoo.