The Kill Order Chapter 56
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- So now, pretty much all of our main characters are dead. We just have Mark, Alec, Trina, and Deedee left. Yeesh, what a bummer.
- Alec points at the house that Lana was dragged out of, and they decide to break into it with the hopes of finding Deedee and Trina.
- But before they can get in, a huge mob—maybe even one hundred people—starts to surround them.
- Mark and Alec are spamming their Transvices, picking off as many people as they possibly can.
- By the time Mark has killed about ten people, he's already on the porch of the house. They pick off a few more, and then they enter the house and sprint down the hallways and stairs.
- They get to the basement and, sure enough, Trina and Deedee are huddled in the corner.
- Trina is clutching Deedee and Deedee is yelling that Trina's sick.
- Mark then offers her his hand, and Trina looks at him blankly, asking who he is.
- Ugh. That hurts.