The Kill Order Chapter 58
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- As people start to attack Mark and Alec, all of a sudden Trina screams, Stop it!
- Surprisingly, everyone stops. You know, the crazy people who have no minds? They actually stop fighting.
- Trina then convinces everyone that Mark and Alec are there to help them, and that Trina is one of "them" now.
- She's lying, but she's doing a good job of it.
- Then, in silence, Mark starts leading everyone up the stairs nice and slowly. Meanwhile, all of the crazy people are making jokes about them and telling Deedee she's pretty and such.
- Seriously? This scene is creepy.
- Once Mark gets to the hallway upstairs, he sees his chance: the door is wide open.
- He makes a dash for it, but everyone in the house collapses against him and his friends. It's a free-for-all.