The Maze Runner Chapter 29
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- During his panicked tour of the Maze, Thomas realizes that he's really good at remembering where he needs to go, and he's also in really good shape. Go figure.
- He runs straight to his hiding place at the back of the Deadheads and goes to sleep until Chuck finds him in the morning to wake him up.
- Even though Thomas is convinced he's gone off his rocker, cute little Chuck won't stop yammering about how sweet it is that Thomas is going to be a Runner.
- After the meeting yesterday, Gally went running into the Maze like a mad man. Apparently Tommy-boy isn't the only one cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
- Just as they are finishing breakfast, Newt arrives to cart Thomas off to jail.