- (The Epilogue is in the form of a memorandum from the chancellor of WICKED to her associates regarding the Maze Trials, Group A.)
- She is pleased with the results, and surprised that twenty survivors refused to give up, even with the final variable (being Chuck's murder and their "rescue").
- She says that the subjects will eventually remember why they've gone through the trials and the purpose for the experimentation.
- The mission of WICKED is to "serve and preserve humanity, no matter the cost" (E.6).
- The subjects will be allowed one full night's sleep before Stage 2 begins. See? Chapter 3 WICKED is super nice.
- Group B's results were also amazing (ummm… there's a Group B?), but she needs to process the data.