Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The revolutionaries continue to stir the Loonies against the Warden.
- Mike, as Simon Jester, rewrites the lyrics to many a revolutionary song, and the Warden bans their playing.
- Mannie runs across Slim Lemke, one of the stilyagi who brought Stu to trial, and learns he's joined the revolution, too—oh, and they're related.
- Stu is recruited into the cause. Conveniently, Stu turns out to be rich, and he offers money to the cause. Lots of it.
- Mike cracks the Wardens communication code and discovers he's desperate for help the Federated Nations are not providing.
- The revolutionaries decide they need to speed things up, but find themselves committed sooner than they think.
More on The Moon is a Harsh Mistress