Advertisement - Guide continues below
- As Christmas approaches, Mary is merry to be with her actual husband, William, who is quite sweet to her.
- The merriness doesn't last long; soon Mary is drawn into another vortex of scandal. This time, it's not about Anne for once. It's about her brother, George.
- George admits he's in love with a man, Francis Weston.
- Anne forbids George from pursuing his love, because that would put her in danger of snatching the crown.
- George is furious that Anne can only think about herself.
- Anne reminds George that he wasn't exactly upset when she had to give up her love, Henry Percy. Touché, George.
More on The Other Boleyn Girl