The Other Boleyn Girl Chapter 22
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Anne recovers from "the sweat" and wants to drag Mary back to court with her as an ally as she continues her plot for the throne.
- Mary wishes Anne had stayed sweaty.
- Back at court, Anne and Mary discover that the family had a meeting without them.
- The Boleyns suspect that Henry might want to marry Mary, who has been conveniently widowed.
- Anne is furious that Mary dared return to court to steal her man.
- Mary reminds Anne that she forced her to return to court with her.
- Anne starts seducing Henry like she's never seduced before.
- That's nothing out of the ordinary, but she has an even more nefarious plan: she adopts Mary's son, Henry.
- Mary is furious, but she's powerless to stop Anne.
- Some sisters steal each other's clothes or makeup. Anne Boleyn steals children.