The Other Boleyn Girl Chapter 43
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Mary receives a letter from George.
- Anne is beside herself because Henry is taken with one of her lady's maids, Jane Seymour. He spends all his time with her, and we don't mean he's marathoning Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
- Mary doesn't care. She has her own baby to give birth to.
- Not being at court means that Mary isn't cooped up for a whole month before her labor. She gets to do whatever she wants, and she has an easy birth.
- It's a girl. Mary names her Anne.
- Unlike the baby's namesake, who felt cursed when she gave birth to a girl, Mary feels #blessed.