The Other Boleyn Girl Chapter 44
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Anne sends Mary a letter, with a bargain.
- Anne is with child again, and if Mary returns to court to keep her company, Anne will let Mary see her children.
- Mary agrees to these terms, and off she goes.
- In Anne's room, Mary learns that Anne has told no one of her pregnancy except Mary and George.
- Anne wants the pregnancy to be kept secret until she is positive.
- Mary chats with the king and queen, and Henry wonders why Mary's husband isn't at court.
- "He was not asked" (44.93), Mary says.
- Anne, who should play Two-Face in the next Batman movie, says, "Of course he was summoned" (44.94), which was a total lie.
- But this means that William can join Mary at court, so Mary is pleased.