The Reivers Chapter 10
By William Faulkner
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Here's where we learn why Ned traded the car for Lightning in the first place.
- It turns out that his cousin Bobo owes the man who owns Lightning a lot of money, so Bobo stole the horse in order to race it, win money, and pay off his debt.
- On the day of the race, Lucius, Ned, and the Lightning are ready.
- Lucius loses the first heat, and before he can race again, he, along with Ned and Boon, is taken into custody by the corrupt cop Butch.
- Things seem to be going horribly wrong.
The Reivers Chapter 10 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.
More on The Reivers Navigation