Advertisement - Guide continues below
- It's really foggy—so foggy that Sym's sure they'll have to turn back. Except they don't.
- Uncle Victor prepares a libation for everyone. You'd think Sym would have learned to be wary of Victor's drinks by now, but you'd be wrong.
- Manfred really thinks they should turn back now, but Victor wants to keep pressing forward in the fog.
- So they keep moving, and soon enough, they hit a ridge. Unfazed, Victor keeps driving. It's a wild and crazy ride. Also bumpy.
- More crashing, but Victor keeps on truckin'. Well, until the ground starts to part beneath them…
More on The White Darkness