Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hillary and Linda are fighting when Judd gets home. It ends with Linda running of the house in tears.
- What's the fight about? Dejected, Hillary replies that "it's been so long since we were really a family" (39.5).
- Fighting must be in the air tonight, because Alice and Paul are yelling at each other about the baseball game while Tracy is arguing with Phillip about having his second fist-fight in the last week.
- Phillip comes downstairs and grabs an ice pack for his swollen knuckles. Next is Paul, who grabs a beer.
- The three brothers decide to take a night off. They head to Phillip's Porsche, but not before leaving a "shiva cancelled" note on the front door.
More on This Is Where I Leave You