Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Judd is drunk as a skunk, ambling down Route 120. As he walks past the Sushi Palace, a silver Maserati pulls up next to him. It's Wade.
- Wade strides up to Judd and punches him in the face. Judd then does what all great warriors do: curl up in the fetal position.
- Wade tells Judd that he was right when he said that Wade was a bad dude waiting for an excuse to leave. Now that he has his excuse, Wade is leaving Jen.
- Confused and upset, Judd takes a cab home.
- When he gets back, he wipes the foam spray off the mirror to look at his battle wounds. He then lies down on the floor and goes to sleep. Comfy!
More on This Is Where I Leave You