- Peterson meets the girl from the bookstore for dinner. Turns out, her name is Laura.
- He spends the evening wining and dining her—not to mention pouring her wine with a heavy hand.
- When Laura brings up current events, she mentions that it seems that irresponsible corporations are responsible for the current dilemma.
- Peterson argues that she has it wrong: The problem is too much applied science from managers without studying the basics.
- Peterson realizes he had an outburst and quickly recovers to his usual cool façade. Stay frosty, Peterson.
- After seducing Laura, his mind begins to drift toward what he has to do tomorrow.