Advertisement - Guide continues below
The Rescue Party
- The next morning, the gang wakes up and are cranky with each other. So far, no one has rescued them, and they've got nothing to eat—they can't even make a cut-up out there.
- Pork Chop is in big trouble. Beans is furious at him for not setting the anchor, and this leads to a smack down. The two fight each other for a bit before Turtle puts an end to it.
- It starts raining, and the boys notice that the clouds are low, which means a storm is coming. A big one.
- It's dark, cold, and windy; the rain is pouring down and the group huddles together in the hut to stay out of the storm.
- Everyone is in a bad mood. Beans blames Pork Chop for all this, but Turtle thinks that's unfair and he should get over it.
- Turtle wonders what the use of money is if they don't get back home and share it. Money can't save them from the storm.
- Everyone's scared they're going to die out there.
- Suddenly, Turtle thinks about what Shirley Temple would do in the situation like this—she'd totally sing.
- So Turtle stars singing a song she remembers from a Shirley Temple movie, and the boys join in.
More on Turtle in Paradise