Watchmen What's Up With the Title?
By Alan Moore
Advertisement - Guide continues below
What's Up With the Title?
Fooled you! Looks like this album is missing its title track, so click your way over to “What’s Up With the Epigraph?” to find out how Watchmen really got its name.
Watchmen What's Up With the Title? Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.
More on Watchmen Navigation
- Rorschach (Walter J. Kovacs)
- Adrian Veidt (Ozymandias)
- Dr. Manhattan (Dr. Jon Osterman)
- Dan Dreiberg (Nite Owl 2.0)
- Laurie Juspeczyk (Laurie Jupiter, Silk Spectre 2.0)
- The Comedian (Edward Blake)
- Sally Jupiter (Silk Spectre 1.0)
- Hollis Mason (Nite Owl 1.0)
- Captain Metropolis (Nelson Gardner)
- Dollar Bill
- Mothman (Byron Lewis)
- The Silhouette (Ursula Zandt)
- Hooded Justice (Rolf Müller?)
- Bernard and Bernie
- Dr. Malcolm and Gloria Long
- Newspaper People (Doug Roth, Hector Godfrey, and Seymour)
- Janey Slater
- Max Shea and Hira Manish
- Moloch (Edgar William Jacobi, Edgar William Vaughn, William Edgar Bright)
- President Richard M. Nixon
- Steven Fine and Joe Bourquin
- What's Up With the Title?
- What's Up With the Ending?
- What's Up With the Epigraph?
- Clocks and Watches
- Happy Faces (Smileys)
- Mirrors and Shadows
- Locks and Knots
- Narrator Point of View
- Booker's Seven Basic Plots Analysis
- Plot Analysis
- Three-Act Plot Analysis