Advertisement - Guide continues below
From pages of the New Frontiersman, October 31st, 1985
- Remember Mr. Godfrey’s cover story (VIII.10)? Well, here it is, writ large: “HONOR IS LIKE THE HAWK: SOMETIMES IT MUST GO HOODED.”
- Godrey compares costumed heroes to the best parts of American history: the Boston Tea Party, the Lone Ranger, the, uh, Ku Klux Klan.
- Yeah, sorry, Mr. G., but that’s where we lose you.
- Flip to page 4, where there’s an article about missing writer Max Shea.
- Add to that a host of other missing writers, artists, and scientists, not to mention the stolen head of a dead psychic, and we have one more bizarro situation on our hands.
More on Watchmen