Witch and Wizard Chapters 101-104
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Some time has passed, and Wisty and Whit are out together in the van.
- They're driving through a cornfield, and suddenly things start looking familiar. They realize they're close to home—or where their home used to be.
- They spot a tree, and on it is the birdhouse their dad built. Everything else that used to be there is gone.
- Wisty wonders where their parents are. She remembers a rhyme her mom used to say when she was little, something about speaking love.
- Wisty says the word "love" and suddenly transparent shapes start appearing. It's like the ghost of their old house.
- Wisty's worried that The One is going to be there.
- Hey, here are Mom and Dad. But they're in ghost form, like Celia. Are they dead?
- No, they're not; they're just somewhere else. Phew.
- Mom and Dad are very proud of Whit and Wisty and seem caught up on everything that has happened.
- Their mom says that Wisty's going to be a musician, and their dad says Whit will be a writer. Kind of random.
- Wisty's mom tells her to transform her drumstick into its true form. Surprise: It's a magic wand. Bet you never saw that one coming. (Just kidding… we bet you did.)
- Whit's turn. That's right, his blank journal is a spellbook.
- The parents have to be going now, and when the bounce, the ghost of the house disappears, too.
- Whit finds a de-weaseling spell in his book. Wisty thinks Byron should probably stay as is, though.
- They walk through the cornfield and find Byron… de-weaseled. He says Whit and Wisty's mom did it.
- They're off to crush the New Order.
- We're back where the book started, at the Allgoods' execution. Guess they didn't crush the New Order after all.
- The One Who Is The One is there, of course; Wisty can sense his powerful magic.
- She can also sense that they're going to escape this situation. She's not sure how, though.
Witch and Wizard Chapters 101-104 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.