Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Whit thinks that Wisty's plan is bad—very bad—but Wisty argues that she'll have easy access to the facility as a mouse.
- Whit thinks it's too dangerous, though Wisty remains confident in her plan.
- Whit seems like he's coming around.
- Wisty takes out her drumstick and starts giving Whit a makeover until he looks like an old New Order guard. Then she turns herself into a mouse.
- At first Wisty's really pleased with herself. But as she surveys the area—everything looks so big—her confidence flags.
- Whit puts Wisty into his pocket and they're ready to go.
- The rebel kids are running down the street, and Wisty's feeling a little bit ill as she's thrown around in Whit's pocket.
- After someone starts a trash can fire as a distraction, Whit's inside the hospital's gates.
- Whit and Wisty see a van of prisoners—kids, of course. They whisper a spell that they hope will make everyone go to sleep. It doesn't work, though. Uh-oh.
- Two guards are approaching Whit; he's about to be found out. Just in time, Wisty thinks a spell really hard and they crumple to the ground, asleep.
- Wisty tells Whit to drive the kids to safety. She's going in to rescue the other kids and their parents.
- She sets off, ready to follow a drainpipe into the facility.
- Whit's driving the van of kids out of the hospital. Margo and the other rebels join him in the van.
- Emmet's navigating, and Whit's behind the wheel. The kids seem anxious, but Margo reassures them that everything will be okay.
- Margo seems alarmed by Emmet's directions. She's worried they're heading into a death trap.
More on Witch and Wizard