Witch and Wizard Chapters 91-95
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Wisty's crying again. Another child tries to comfort her.
- Feeling empowered, Wisty tries to use her magic on the guards. It doesn't work, though, and they bop her on the head with a nightstick.
- Oh, wait, it did work after all—phew, Wisty's back in business.
- Wisty starts letting all the kids out of their cells. More guards are on their way in, though.
- The guards come in swinging, and Wisty gets so mad that she bursts into flames again.
- Turns out she's standing under a smoke alarm. The alarms go off and all the doors open, including the doors to the kids' cells.
- Wisty clears a path for the kids through the guards. She's leading them to an exit.
- Whit has dropped off the kids at Garfunkel's and he's on his way back to the prison, having used magic to alter the appearance of the van.
- He wonders what's up with Wisty. Is she still a mouse? He notes that he has changed back to his regular self.
- Margo says she's not too worried; her family is dead and she has nothing to lose.
- Whit realizes his birthday passed, unbeknownst to him. Margo sings him Happy Birthday.
- Abruptly, she stops singing. They have arrived at the prison—and it's on fire.
- The kids are still trying to escape the building, and Wisty's still on fire, holding off the guards.
- The building seems to be catching on fire; Wisty hopes it burns to the ground.
- She's relieved to see that Whit and the others are waiting outside—she wasn't sure that they would be there.
- Wisty isn't feeling so hot. Well, actually she feels really hot, what with being on fire. Anyway, she's unwell.
- She collapses just as someone says that she's condemned to death.
- Whit's standing in front of the burning hospital, looking for Wisty.
- Finally, he spots her—she's on fire and she looks unwell, close to death even.
- She faints. As Whit moves to grab her, he hears an unfriendly voice coming from behind him.
Witch and Wizard Chapters 91-95 Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.