Witch and Wizard Prologue
By James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Meet Wisty. Wisty is standing before a stadium's worth of spectators, feeling a little overwhelmed.
- And it's not just the people in the stadium watching—millions more are watching on TV.
- Wisty notes that, of all these spectators, none seem to be on her side.
- A tall bald man stands on a tower in the middle of the field. He is The One Who Is The One, and the crowd is wild for him.
- Wisty is with her family, the Allgoods, including her brother and her parents. And judging from the nooses around their necks, they're about to be executed.
- Wisty feels like she's getting ahead of herself, so she decides to rewind and start at the beginning.
Witch and Wizard Prologue Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.
More on Witch and Wizard Navigation
- Chapters 1-5
- Chapters 6-10
- Chapters 11-15
- Chapters 16-20
- Chapters 21-25
- Chapters 26-30
- Chapters 31-35
- Chapters 36-40
- Chapters 41-45
- Chapters 46-50
- Chapters 51-55
- Chapters 56-60
- Chapters 61-65
- Chapters 66-70
- Chapters 71-75
- Chapters 76-80
- Chapters 81-85
- Chapters 86-90
- Chapters 91-95
- Chapters 96-100
- Chapters 101-104