- Cole and Railly make it to Philadelphia. They drive around to city montage footage.
- He tells her to stop the car and jumps out to show her graffiti left by the Army of the 12 Monkeys.
- Railly shuts the door and has the opportunity to meep-meep it out of there.
- But before she can channel her inner Road Runner, her conscious gets the better of her. She decides to stay and help Cole through his delusions.
- Cole continues to look for graffiti when he hears a man with a raspy voice say, "You can't hide from them, Bob."
- An old homeless man reveals himself and tells Cole "they" can hear everything…thanks to tracking devices in his tooth.
- Following the graffiti trail, Cole takes Railly into an abandoned theater. Inside, two men assault them.
- Cole brutally kills them both with his bare hands. Well, his bare hands and a load-bearing column.
- Railly realizes Cole never had a gun, but it's kind of a moot point seeing as he has one now.