- Back in the woods, Cole lets Dr. Railly out of the trunk. So that's what happened.
- She's understandably peeved and whales on him for a bit.
- They hear police sirens heading in their direction. Railly honks the horn to get their attention, promising to help Cole after they are caught.
- Cole wonders if it wouldn't be better if he were crazy.
- He starts dancing around in a pond, expressing his love for the world, when he suddenly vanishes. It's a feat that would make David Blaine green with envy.