Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Railly tells a detective her story. The detective asks her about the two dead men in the abandoned theater, and Railly clarifies that it was in self-defense.
- The detective's not-so-subtle suggestion is that she has succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome.
- At home, Railly watches a news report on the Neuman kid. Turns out, it was just a prank. The boy was hiding the whole time in a—wait for it—barn. As M. Night Shyamalan would say, "What a twist!"
- Meanwhile, back in the future, the Scientists sing to Cole the most gut-churning rendition of "Blueberry Hill" ever recorded. It's just…not right.
- They present Cole with a pardon for a job well done, seeing as he successfully connected the Army of the 12 Monkeys with a world-famous virologist.
- Cole rails against them, claiming this world is a figment of his deranged mind.
- The Astrophysicist decides it's nappy-sleep time for Cole and administers a sedative. Nighty-night.