Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Dr. Peters takes his seat on the airplane, and the person next to him talks about the horrible state of the world.
- The camera pans and reveals the passenger to be the Astrophysicist from the future.
- Dr. Peters agrees with her assertion that human beings are the next endangered species.
- She shakes his hand and tells him her name is Jones, and she works in insurance.
- In the airport parking lot, a young James Cole gets in the car with his family. He watches the airplane take off.
- The end.
- No joke, that's the end of the film. Have fun trying to sleep tonight.