- Aladdin shows up on Jasmine's balcony, and it doesn't go great at first. He's trying to act all princely and pompous.
- There is a glimmer of hope when Jasmine thinks she recognizes this guy. Could Prince Ali be the same boy she met in the marketplace?
- Nope, Aladdin lies. Why would a fancy-pants prince like him go shopping?
- Finally, the Genie has to turn into a bee and give Aladdin some advice—"Bee yourself." It's punny, but it works.
- Aladdin tells Jasmine that she's not just some prize for princes to win. She should get to pick a husband she loves. And then he jumps off the balcony.
- Well, not quite. He steps onto Carpet. And ladies love the magic carpet.
- Between his newfound feminism and the sheer awesomeness of Carpet, Aladdin manages to win Jasmine over. How about a magic carpet ride?
- When Jasmine asks if it's safe, Aladdin answers, "Sure, do you trust me?" Hmm. That rings a bell.
- So, for the second time in the movie, Jasmine decides to trust a guy she's just met and climbs aboard Carpet. They're off.