Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Eve does perform.
- Not only that, she manages to invite everyone in the media to review her performance, which is spectacular.
- Addison goes to Eve's dressing room after the show and overhears her talking to Bill.
- He hides to eavesdrop.
- Bill's talking about acting, and Eve is trying to seduce him.
- Bill rebuffs her advances. "I'm in love with Margo. Haven't you heard?"
- Eve is furious. She strips off her wig and throws it against the mirror.
- Addison knocks, and Eve quickly regains her composure to welcome him inside.
- He compliments her performance, and she pretends to be modest.
- Addison suggests she shed her humility, and he offers to take her to supper. He wants to do a column about her.
- While she's changing, he asks her about San Francisco and if she saw Margo at the Shubert Theatre.
- Yes, Eve says, she did see Margo at the Shubert.
- He asks about her husband, what was his last name?
- She avoids the question, climbing into the shower and turning on the water.