Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In voiceover, Karen comments on the columns all about Eve.
- She meets Margo for lunch and bumps into Addison and Eve at the restaurant.
- Eve says she'll be lunching with a Hollywood talent scout, even though she has no intention of going to Hollywood, perish the thought.
- While waiting for Margo, Karen reads Addison's column.
- She races over to Margo's apartment. Of course Margo hasn't left yet, so they read Addison's column in private.
- Margo is livid at Addison's gushing review of Eve, which also condemns Margo, a grizzled old broad playing young roles she doesn't deserve. The nerve…
- She chucks the paper into the fire.
- Bill arrives to comfort Margo. He read the article too, and he ran right over. What a guy.
- He sweeps Margo into his arms and holds her while she cries.
- Karen excuses herself, leaving the two of them alone.